System Technician Electrical
- Largest materials handling company in the world with a global presence
- Long term business partners with outstanding business relationships
- Quality trades teams accompanying renowned high tech innovative materials handling solutions
Daifuku has pioneered the development of material handling systems that have revolutionised operations across a range of industries worldwide. We have been rated the #1 Material Handling Provider for seven consecutive years, a testament to our customers and our continuous pursuit to be the industry employer of choice.
It is an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. So, if you are looking for a rewarding career, we would love to hear from you.
We have a number of great opportunities for a qualified, experienced electrician to join our team on a full-time permanent basis at our client site in Perth.
What you can Enjoy
- Join a team that is invested in your success
- Mentorship and professional training
- Team events
- Reward and recognition program
Key skills to secure this fantastic opportunity include
- Certified Licenced Electrician.
- Experience with PLC & SCADA systems an advantage.
- Demonstrated skills in carrying out various electrical and mechanical tasks, i.e. renewals, repairs and maintenance.
- Previous experience in working to various schedules that include preventative maintenance.
- Knowledge and skills in mechanical systems e.g. conveyors / would be desirable.
- Proven skills in ensuring documentation, checks lists, and records are maintained and accurate.
- Good verbal and written communications.
- High level of customer service.
Our Company Values
Our Core Values are essential to our business. It defines our culture and is what sets us apart.
- Think Safe Act Safe Home Safe
- Outstanding Service and Value to the Customer
- Respect and Trust for Each Other
- To Look Beyond the Obvious
- Having Fun