Software Quality Engineer
- Opportunity for experienced software quality engineer with demonstrated airport, logistics, freight or warehousing experience
- Work within a rapidly growing business using a range of industry leading software
- Focus on innovative thinking to align software performance and quality with business outcomes
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Software Quality Engineer to construct quality software solutions for the Daifuku group. You will join an Agile product team as well as Project testing team and be responsible for the quality of the software. This includes defining the product QA plan, assist in defining user stories acceptance criteria, guide developers to perform manual and automated unit testing and perform hands-on testing at various level of SDLC and STLC.
Based in our Auckland Head Office, you'll establish creative, innovative and proactive approaches to leading and supporting developers in delivering to our stakeholders.
As an active member of our scrum team your key responsibilities will include:
- Defining Product and Project test plan and set up test platform
- Defining user story system tests
- Guiding and validating that developers perform manual and automated unit tests
- Preparing test data and run System tests, System Integration Test, Regression Test, Performance Test, DevOps Test, Factory acceptance test, Site Acceptance test, UAT where applicable and creating and maintaining Test documentation
- Developing and maintaining Automated test platform
- Assist QA Manager in ISO certification initiatives and maintenance
- Ensuring that as a team, the user stories are delivered in full at every sprint
As a Software Quality Engineer, you will have a customer centric focus. You will challenge the status quo, have a voice in ensuring user needs are the primary consideration with software design. You will be proficient in Agile SCRUM software development methodology, systems testing & analysis.
You will be recognized by your peers for your interpersonal skills and ability working alongside a diverse team to achieve tailored outcomes for a range of stakeholders. To be successful in this role you will have a strong eye for detail, excellent communication skills and a focus on results.
For over 100 years, Daifuku has pioneered the development of material handling systems that revolutionize operations across a range of industries worldwide. Rated the #1 Material Handling Provider, we continue to create technology that pushes the boundaries of our collective imaginations, igniting the youthful curiosity within us all that keeps Daifuku 'Always an Edge Ahead.'
Join our team of 9,000 talented individuals across the globe.
It's an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. So, if you're looking for a rewarding career that offers world-class opportunities we would love to hear from you.
Please note we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.