IT Network Engineer
For over 100 years, Daifuku has pioneered the development of material handling systems that revolutionise operations across a range of industries worldwide. Rated the #1 Material Handling Provider, we continue to create technology that pushes the boundaries of our collective imaginations, igniting the youthful curiosity within us all that keeps Daifuku 'Always an Edge Ahead.'
Join our team of 9,000 talented individuals across the globe.
About the Role
As a Global Leader in material handling automation Daifuku Oceania continues to experience growth. Daifuku Oceania is multi-disciplined and operates across multiple sites and offices in more than eight countries. We are seeking an experienced IT Network Engineer to Design and implement Network systems for Daifuku Oceania Enterprise IT and Projects IT teams. Underpinning this will be a hands-on technical approach with strong customer service and quality ethos.
Based in our Kuala Lumpur, you will be part of the Enterprise IT team working across Airport, Self Service and Intralogistics projects which include IT scope, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design, validate, implement and maintain IT Network solutions to ensure their stability, scalability and security. This includes
- Enterprise backbone
- VPN solutions
- Wifi networks
- Project sites
- Actively participate to ISO9001 and 27001 certification and ongoing maintenance
- Participate to the day to day IT support for Daifuku Oceania employees and customers when necessary
- Document and maintain Daifuku Oceania corporate IT policies.
- Help with deployment of future IT projects and initiatives.
As an experienced IT Network Engineer, we are expecting you to have a strong interpersonal skills to assist with the deployment of IT projects and initiatives. You are expected to have the following:
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- 3+ years IT Network engineer experience
- IT / CNA minimum certifications with further certifications highly regarded
- Experience across a number of vendor solutions, hardware and alliances.
Our Company Values:
- Think Safe - Act Safe - Home Safe
- Outstanding service and value to the customer (internal & external)
- Respect and trust for each other
- To look beyond the obvious - creativity, innovation and continuous improvement
- Having fun
Please note that applications will be reviewed during this period and that the role is subject to be closed early.