- Have you worked on large scale/complex projects? Can you see the big picture, bringing together multi-disciplinary teams to meet design KPIs?
- Are you looking for a visible role managing technical project delivery for a global leader?
- Are you able to bring all technical aspects of a project together, integrating Mechatronic, Software & Third Party equipment to meet the solution intent?
About the role
As a Global Leader in material handling automation Daifuku continues to experience continued growth. As a result we are looking for an Integration Manager to join our Projects Team. You will be responsible for managing the technical delivery of increasingly complex assignments, ensuring alignment between our customer's business objectives and our technical design and system solutions.
Key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Manage technical aspects of a project across functional teams, defining material flows and manage simulation output, aligning functional design and ensuring all aspects integrate together.
- Management of a projects scope of works inclusive of scope management, design automation, interfacing, commissioning, testing and sign-off of the technical works within the Integration Guidelines
- Act as single point of interface with our clients for all technical related topics
As an Integration Manager you will have significant experience project managing multi-million dollar, large scale and complex software and IT system implementations, particularly in industrial environments. You will have strong commercial acumen and business sense, and are able to influence the teams and client in project delivery.
You will be respected by your peers for your clear thinking and conceptual reasoning skills, which you use to influence your stakeholders. With Tertiary qualification in IT, Electrical Engineering or related field, you will have demonstrated Software experience in Network Design, Solution Development and Software development methodologies. This will ideally include work with high availability systems and virtualisation technologies.
If you are enjoy innovative thinking and challenging the status quo, we can offer you a visible role as part of a high performance business with strong growth agenda in new markets and regions.
Daifuku is a multi-dimensional global company who have over 9,000 employees worldwide. We specialise in material handling automation within both the aviation and logistic industries. We are the world's leading exponent on material handling solutions and are constantly striving for innovative solutions for our clients that cover industrial automation and sortation solutions.
We are committed to supporting a safe, diverse and inclusive culture where our talents and differences are valued. We encourage our people to work collaboratively, demonstrating creativity and innovation (looking beyond the obvious) to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
It's an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. So, if you're looking for a rewarding career that offers world-class opportunities please forward your resume by COB 26 April 2019.
Please note we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.
Only applicants who are Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered for this role.
## No Agencies thanks