Project Engineering Coordinator
- Work in collaboration with our Project Managers, coordinating the delivery of $M solutions for clients
- Key point of contact between production, engineers, project managers and workshop, ensuring resource availability and QA
- Career path to PM supporting delivery of $M Projects for international clients
About the Role
As a Global Leader in material handling and self service automation sector Daifuku continues to experience rapid growth. Our Self Service Technologies team are seeking an Electrical Engineer, with mechanical experience/background, to join their team, supporting Project Managers to successfully deliver solutions tailored to the needs of our clients, as the key point of contact between production, engineers, project managers, and workshop, to ensure successful delivery of projects.
You will be the primary point of contact between our Project Managers, the Project Engineering Team (Mechanical, Electrical, Software), Procurement/Shipping, and Production/Assembly Teams. In filling this role, other than being a support to Project managers, you will oversee electro-mechanical product solution delivery, resource coordination/planning, procurement/supply chain monitoring, and supporting successful hand-over of completed projects to our in-house Hot Line Support Team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Design and revise new and existing components for material handling systems
- Production of manuals and documentation
- Complete site visits to advise on installation and associated engineering issues with the site supervisor
- Working with the project engineering teams to ensure relevant functional and design specifications (FDS/DDS), solution engineering design, electrical and network schematics/diagrams, Installation scope of work documents, and FAT/SAT (test) documentations are produced
- Managing team resource pool project and task scheduling, ensuring quality of outcomes for project achieved.
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience as an Electrical Engineer with some mechanical design/assembly knowledge, overseeing/coordinating the successful end to end delivery of automated and computer controlled electromechanical solutions. You will be respected by your peers for your relationship building, influencing and conceptual reasoning skills. You will have significant experience working in cross functional teams and know when to action, ensuring teams maintain their focus on our client's objectives.
Based on your performance we can offer you the opportunity to work in a fast paced business experiencing growth, where you'll have the chance to progress your career as a technical specialist or Project Manager.
Daifuku is a multi-dimensional global company who have over 9,000 employees worldwide. We specialise in material handling automation within both the aviation and logistic industries. We are the world's leading exponent on material handling solutions and are constantly striving for innovative solutions for our clients that cover industrial automation and sortation solutions.
We are committed to supporting a safe, diverse and inclusive culture where our contributions and differences are valued. We encourage our people to work collaboratively, demonstrating creativity and innovation (looking beyond the obvious) to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
It's an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. So, if you're looking for a rewarding career that offers world-class opportunities please forward your resume by COB DATE.
Please note we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.
Only applicants who are Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered for this role.
## No Agencies thanks