Electrical Maintenance Technician
Be part of the team responsible for efficient operations and maintenance of the materials handling system
As a Global Leader in material handling automation, Daifuku continues to experience rapid growth. We have an opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to be part of our team responsible for maintaining and conducting preventative maintenance on materials handling equipment, systems and services.
Working as part of a committed team, responsibilities will include
- Ensure the efficient operation and maintenance of the Materials Handling System and other associated freight equipment
- Rectify all operational issues in a quick, professional and safe manner
- Programme, monitor and execute preventative and corrective maintenance
- Monitor, fault correction and housekeeping of Materials Handling System Equipment
- Maintain accurate maintenance and fault-finding records and keep tasks on schedule
- Diagnose fault and rectify communication issues associated with systems
- Fault clearance
- Be alert to the safety of self and others and ensuring adherence to all policies and procedures
- Assist and support our team of technicians
You'll be looking to join a team that is invested in your success and your future. Your qualifications and experience will include -
- Full, unrestricted Queensland electrical license essential
- Full and current Driver's Licence essential
- Experience with PLC fault-finding, SCADA systems and Asibus
- Understanding of ASibus or similar bus control communication systems essential
- Basic understanding of networking and IP addressing
- Experience working on VSDs and motor assemblies
- Strong mechanical understanding
- EWP under 11 m competent beneficial
- A safety-first approach
- Commitment to a high level of customer service
You'll be joining a business with over 9,000 team members worldwide, delivering material handling automation solutions to our customers. We are proud of our culture and our reputation as specialists in the aviation and logistics sectors, where we are changing the game through technology and digital innovation.
Our safety absolutes and our inclusiveness are integral to our culture, where individual contribution and differences are valued. We encourage and celebrate creativity and innovation, together creating "automation that inspires".
Our Company Values
- Think Safe - Act Safe - Home Safe
- Outstanding service and value to the customer (internal & external)
- Respect and trust for each other
- To look beyond the obvious - creativity, innovation and continuous improvement
- Having fun
Is Daifuku Your future?
If you're looking to be valued for your expertise and grow your career in a global company offering world-class opportunities, please apply!
Please note we aim to review applications as they are received - therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.