About the role
As a global leader in material handling automation systems and digital products, Daifuku is experiencing continued growth within the Oceania market. This exciting position reports to the Project Director of a project based in Auckland. As a Project Administrator you will work closely with the project team, project managers, clients and service providers.
With the opportunity to grow and develop your project management experience, you will:
- Support your team in the planning, tracking, analysis and reporting of all aspects of the project.
- Lead the delivery of discrete packages of work and sub-projects, under the supervision of your project Management team.
- Support project managers with the collection, processing and analysing of internal data, creating reports for stakeholders and support the project delivery KPI's.
- Build strong relationships with your project teams, customers and sub-contractors.
- Maintain client-facing project documentation management system, ensuring document quality and adherence to project processes
- Take meeting minutes and following up on open actions and client communication
- Generate and maintain project visuals such as process flow charts and organisation charts
- Coordinate weekly with contractors to collate and maintain hours worked on site
- Maintain internal documentation filing and associated registers
- Receipt and process invoices, receipts and expense claims.
You are a bubbly team player with a positive, proactive attitude. You'll bring project-related experience in an engineering, manufacturing or logistics environments. You'll be keen to learn and progress your project management knowledge and you'll add value to the team through your:
- Friendly and effective communication style and your ability to build positive relationships.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Planning, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service ethic
- Accounts experience will be beneficial
You'll be joining a business with over 9,000 team members worldwide, delivering material handling automation solutions to our customers. We are proud of our reputation as specialists in the aviation and logistics sectors, where we are changing the game through technology and digital innovation.
Our safety absolutes and our inclusiveness are integral to our culture, where individual contribution and differences are valued. We encourage and celebrate creativity and innovation, together creating "automation that inspires".
Our Company Values
- Think Safe - Act Safe - Home Safe
- Outstanding service and value to the customer (internal & external)
- Respect and trust for each other
- To look beyond the obvious - creativity, innovation and continuous improvement
- Having fun
Is Daifuku Your future?
It's an exciting time to be part of Daifuku Oceania. If you're looking to be valued for your contribution and grow your career in a global company offering world-class opportunities, please apply!
Please note we aim to review applications as they are received - therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.