An opportunity to manage our warehouse, be part of our project team ensuring project timelines are met by the efficient operation of our incoming and outgoing goods, maintain database records, parts allocation, inventory management and complete general warehouse duties.
About the Role
In the complex, exciting operational environment of projects, this role will support the project and Site Manager. Combining your hands-on warehousing ‘know-how', and analytical skills, responsibilities will include:
- Maintain database records of daily incoming/ outgoing shipments for the Auckland warehouse operations
- Receiving, checking and store and distribute stock to assigned projects
- Check goods against purchase orders and receipts stock into a stock management system (M1)
- Pick, pack and label stock before they are dispatched
- Consolidate, arrange and pack project shipments to ship to project locations
- Sort and arrange the safe storage of goods in the warehouse
- Manage Inventory, identify low stock items and request stock replenishment
- Assist with loading and unloading materials from delivery vehicles
- Arrange the maintenance and service schedule for the warehouse tools and machinery
- Coordinate dispatch and delivery with transport companies
- Capture and update data onto systems
Previous warehouse experience and especially with stock management, delivery of products and stock taking is essential for success in this position. Additional strengths will include:
- Knowledge of supply chain management
- High level of experience with stock tracking software and an ERP package such as M1
- High accuracy and detail orientated with a sense of solving discrepancies
- Work independently, use initiative
- Knowledge in Mechanical end electrical parts is an advantage
- Full Drivers Licence essential
- Willing to use a forklift as required
- Physically able to safely lift heavy packages and objects essential
You'll be joining a business with over 9,000 team members worldwide, delivering material handling automation solutions to our customers. We are proud of our culture and our reputation as specialists in the aviation and logistics sectors, where we are changing the game through technology and digital innovation.
Our safety absolutes and our inclusiveness are integral to our culture, where individual contribution and differences are valued. We encourage and celebrate creativity and innovation, together creating "automation that inspires".
Our Company Values
- Think Safe - Act Safe - Home Safe
- Outstanding service and value to the customer (internal & external)
- Respect and trust for each other
- To look beyond the obvious - creativity, innovation and continuous improvement
- Having fun
Is Daifuku Your future?
If you're looking to be valued for your expertise and grow your career in a global company offering world-class opportunities, please apply!
Please note we aim to review applications as they are received - therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.