- Flexible/ WFH Options considered
- Contribution to Southern Cross Medical
- Offices in New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia and Japan
Develop training modules, deliver and monitor training delivery and learning initiatives to enable the seamless implementation of our training plan and learning management system.
About the role
As a global leader in material handling automation, Daifuku is experiencing continued growth. Reporting to the Group Health and Safety Manager, this position is key to the devlopment of our training plan and the day to day operational, administrative and record keeping activities within our training team, it includes:
- Support and assist the development, maintenance and implementation of team member inductions.
- Manage the content of the training plan and ensure delivery in line with the training specifications.
- Support the effective and efficient utilisation of training resources, this included train the trainer requirements.
- Administrate course preparation for project related training programs.
- Ensure pooled training equipment is maintained and sufficient supplies are available to meet the training requirements.
- Support and maintain the training schedule calendar on all internal and external courses.
- Assist with the on-boarding activity for new team members.
- Ensure external/regulatory and internal requirements are understood and consistently fulfilled.
As a team player with a positive, proactive attitude and a high level of interpersonal written and organisational skills, you will bring your formal training and assesment qualification and experience in SCORM and add value to our training team. You'll be keen to learn and progress your knowledge and have
- Formal Training and Assessment qualification essential.
- Experience in developing SCORM compliant training.
- Previous end-to-end training coordination an advantage.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience producing documents for communication to a broad audience.
- Collaborative, accountable and communicative within a team environment.
- Ability to be organised and to organise others with a "can do" approach.
You'll be joining a business with over 9,000 team members worldwide, delivering material handling automation solutions to our customers. We are proud of our reputation as specialists in the aviation and logistics sectors, where we are changing the game through technology and digital innovation.
Our safety absolutes and our inclusiveness are integral to our culture, where individual contribution and differences are valued. We encourage and celebrate creativity and innovation, together creating "automation that inspires".
Our Company Values
- Think Safe - Act Safe - Home Safe
- Outstanding service and value to the customer (internal & external)
- Respect and trust for each other
- To look beyond the obvious - creativity, innovation and continuous improvement
- Having fun
Is Daifuku Your future?
It's an exciting time to be part of Daifuku Oceania. If you're looking to be valued for your contribution and grow your career in a global company offering world-class opportunities, please apply!
Please note we aim to review applications as they are received - therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.