System Technician - Electrical
Be part of the team responsible for efficient operations and maintenance of the airport baggage handling system
As a Global Leader in material handling automation, Daifuku continues to experience rapid growth. We have an opportunity for a System Technician to be part of the crew responsible for maintaining and conducting preventative maintenance on baggage handling equipment, systems and services.
Working as part of a committed team, responsibilities will include
- Ensuring the efficient operation and maintenance of the Baggage Handling System
- Ensuring all faults and baggage jams are rectified in a quick, professional and safe manner
- Ensuring maintenance tasks are carried out on schedule and that all work for maintenance and fault rectification is accurately recorded
- Being alert to the safety of self and others and ensuring adherence to all policies and procedures
- Liaising on a day-to-day basis with airport personnel, travellers and other persons in a courteous and professional manner
You'll be looking to join a team that is invested in your success and your future. Your qualifications and experience will include -
- Ideally post-trade certification in Hydraulics, Programmable Logic Controllers or an appropriate Engineering field
- Mechanical experience
- Experience with PLC fault-finding, SCADA systems and Asibus
- A high level of computer literacy
- Ability to work a rotating shift
- A safety-first approach
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Commitment to a high level of customer service
- Requirement for a current and clear driver's licence
- Ability to obtain an ASIC and airside driver's licence
You'll be joining a business with over 9,000 team members worldwide, delivering material handling automation solutions to our customers. We are proud of our reputation as specialists in the aviation and logistics sectors, where we are changing the game through technology and digital innovation.
Our Company Values
Our Core Values are essential to our business. It defines our culture and is what sets us apart.
- Think Safe Act Safe Home Safe
- Outstanding Service and Value to the Customer
- Respect and Trust for Each Other
- To Look Beyond the Obvious
- Having fun
Is Daifuku Your future?
It is an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. If you are looking for a positive development opportunity where you will be supported towards a rewarding career, we would love to hear from you.
Please note we aim to review applications as they are received - therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.