Daifuku is a global leader in material handling automation - we provide solutions that keep the world moving. This current exciting opportunity would see you contributing to automation technology projects across overlapping phases of installation, commissioning, integration, testing, and site acceptance.
About the role
- Working closely with the Senior Project Manager, develop and maintain detailed schedules of automated projects that include overlapping installations, commissioning, intergration, testing and site acceptance phases.
- Integrating multiple schedules into a master project schedule, baseline, status, critical path and perform measurements against baseline.
- Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports, including Gantt, milestone charts, and other tools used to support critical path analysis, near-term tasks work.
- Gather, collating, and analysing information to prepare project progress reports (client and internal focus)
- Support project managers with internal resource utilisation measurement and reporting
- Maintain a client-facing document management system
- Drafting meeting minutes
You'll bring experience in project planning and scheduling, ideally within an Industrial/logistics/Warehouse environment. You're a team player who thrives on juggling priorities and keeping all the balls in the air! While knowledge of the Automation Industry is preferred, the key to success will be
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- A natural ability to communicate effectively and build relationships internally and externally
- Proven experience in Project Scheduling packages (Microsoft Project, Primavera, or similar)
- Computer Literacy with experience in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
You'll be joining a business with over 9,000 team members worldwide, delivering material handling automation solutions to our customers. We are proud of our culture and our reputation as specialists in the aviation and logistics sectors, where we are changing the game through technology and digital innovation.
Our safety absolutes and our inclusiveness are integral to our culture, where individual contribution and differences are valued. We encourage and celebrate creativity and innovation, together creating "automation that inspires"
Our Company Values
- Think Safe - Act Safe - Home Safe
- Outstanding service and value to the customer (internal & external)
- Respect and trust for each other
- To look beyond the obvious - creativity, innovation and continuous improvement
- Having fun
Is Daifuku Your future?
If you're looking to be valued for your expertise and grow your career in a global company offering world-class opportunities, please apply!
Please note we aim to review applications as they are received - therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.