It's an exciting time to join Daifuku. As a global leader in material handling automation, we are enjoying continuing growth, including in the services we deliver to our aviation partners.
About the Role:
The immediate full-time, permanent opportunity is to join our Operations & Maintenance team at Melbourne Airport. In this role, you will become part of the team ensuring efficient operation and maintenance of the airport's Baggage Handling System.
For an enthusiastic, technically-minded person, responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the team in ensuring efficient operations of the system, including maintenance and repair and related services
- Ensuring any faults are rectified safely, quickly and efficiently
- Completion of maintenance tasks according to the schedule
- Commitment and adherence to the health and safety of self and others
To succeed in this role, you will have a post-trade certificate ideally in Hydraulics, Programmable Logic Controllers or an appropriate engineering field. You'll bring experience in control system operation and PLC fault-finding. SCADA systems and Asibus experience will be advantageous.
Available to work on a rotating roster, you'll be safety focused, team oriented, have confident communication skills and a high level of computer literacy. As we work in a highly secured area, you will need to be able to obtain ASIC.
You'll be joining a business with over 9,000 team members worldwide, delivering material handling automation solutions to our customers. We are proud of our reputation as specialists in the aviation and logistics sectors, where we are changing the game through technology and digital innovation.
Our safety absolutes and our inclusiveness are integral to our culture, where individual contributions and differences are valued. We encourage and celebrate creativity and innovation, together creating "automation that inspires".
Our Company Values:
- Think Safe - Act Safe - Home Safe
- Outstanding service and value to the customer (internal & external)
- Respect and trust for each other
- To look beyond the obvious - creativity, innovation and continuous improvement
- Having fun
Is Daifuku your future?
If you're looking to be valued for your expertise and grow your career in a global company offering world-class opportunities, please apply!
Please note we aim to review applications as they are received - therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.