System Technician - Electrical
As a Global Leader in material handling automation, Daifuku continues to experience rapid growth. We have an opportunity for a System Technician - Electrical to be part of our team responsible for maintaining and conducting preventative maintenance on materials handling equipment, systems and services.
Working as part of a committed team, responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the efficient operation and maintenance of the Materials Handling System
- Ensuring all operational issues are rectified in a quick, professional and safe manner
- Ensuring maintenance tasks are carried out on schedule and that all work for maintenance and fault rectification is accurately recorded
- Being alert to the safety of self and others and ensuring adherence to all policies and procedures
- Assist and support our team of technicians
You'll be looking to join a team that is invested in your success and your future. Your qualifications and experience will include -
- Full, unrestricted A-grade electrical license
- Experience with PLC fault-finding, SCADA systems, and ASibus
- Basic understanding of networking and IP addressing preferred
- Ability to work a rotating shift
- A safety-first approach
- Commitment to a high level of customer service
- Requirement for a current and clear driver's license
- Ability to obtain an ASIC card and airside driver's license
You'll be joining a business with over 9,000 team members worldwide, delivering material handling automation solutions to our customers. We are proud of our culture and our reputation as specialists in the aviation and logistics sectors, where we are changing the game through technology and digital innovation.
Our safety absolutes and our inclusiveness are integral to our culture, where individual contributions and differences are valued. We encourage and celebrate creativity and innovation, together creating "automation that inspires".
Our Company Values
- Think Safe - Act Safe - Home Safe
- Outstanding service and value to the customer (internal & external)
- Respect and trust for each other
- To look beyond the obvious - creativity, innovation and continuous improvement
- Having fun
Is Daifuku Your future?
If you're looking to be valued for your expertise and grow your career in a global company offering world-class opportunities, please apply!
Please note we aim to review applications as they are received - therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.