Maintenance Technician - Electrical
Bring your electrical technician expertise and join the global leader in materials handling automation - we provide solutions that keep the world moving.
About the Role
Representing Daifuku on a key customer site, the opportunity is for an experienced Maintenance Technician to be responsible for the efficient operation and maintenance of technology and equipment, to meet and exceed contractual agreements and customer expectations.
Working on a rostered shift basis and as part of a collaborative team, you will be responsible for
- Ensuring operational effectiveness of the materials handling system and related infrastructure, ensuring services operate in alignment with key performance standards
- Ensuring achievement of operational profitability, quality and safety outcomes
- Prompt rectification of any operational or maintenance issues
- Coordination and liaison with client's staff on site to ensure operational delivery meets or exceeds contractual obligations
- Support and assistance to other technicians
- Monitoring and reporting on system performance
- Programming and monitoring scheduled maintenance
- Completion of accurate and timely documentation and reporting relating to MHS activities, spare parts management and maintenance scheduling, completing internal and external reports in a timely manner
- Being an advocate for health and safety
- Professional representation of Daifuku in all contact across the client site, including adherence to client policies and procedures on the site
As an experienced Technician, you'll have a strong electrical aptitude with the ability to fault-find and diagnose, as part of a team. You'll have sound technical understanding of automated control systems in a Materials Handling Systems or high-speed processing environment. You have a commitment to excellent customer service and a safety-first attitude.
To contribute to your success, you will have
- VIC Restricted or Full Electrical Licence
- Ability to commit to an alternating shift roster (Mon-Fri)
- Demonstrated understanding of Freight operational systems
- Ability to diagnose faults, with a proactive approach to problem-solving
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including explaining technical concepts
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office, Excel
- Experience with SCADA would be an advantage
At a time of global supply chain and staff resourcing challenges, automation has become the lynchpin in material handling technology. This is what we do. At Daifuku Oceania, we are proud of our cultural reputation as specialists in the aviation and logistics sectors, where we are changing the game through integrated technology and digital innovation.
Our Company Values
Our Core Values are essential to our business. It defines our culture and is what sets us apart.
- Think Safe Act Safe Home Safe
- Outstanding Service and Value to the Customer
- Respect and Trust for Each Other
- To Look Beyond the Obvious
- Having fun
Is Daifuku Your future?
It's an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. If you are looking for a rewarding career offering world-class opportunities, please apply - we are keen to talk with you!