Supply Chain Compliance Officer
It's an exciting time to join Daifuku Oceania - we continue to experience rapid growth, with a pipeline of projects in the delivery of Airports, Warehouse and Courier logistics projects.
About the role
The immediate opportunity is to combine your analytical skills and master data expertise. You'll be playing a critical role in ensuring integrity of data used for procurement and decision-making across the supply chain.
Confident to communicate with existing and potential suppliers, you'll be researching supply capability and cost structures, updating the latest pricing and cost savings within the ERP system. This will ensure the team has access to accurate, real-time supplier details and pricing information.
With timely data updates, reporting and administration vital to team objectives, your responsibilities will include
- Assisting with vendor research for the best capability to supply required goods and services
- Maintaining accurate master data records in ERP
- Regular updates of cost savings, aligning with framework agreements
- Support in reporting forecasted resource hours per project
- Preparing reports as required
- Assisting with the documentation and effectiveness of Supply Chain processes
- Liaising with purchasing and logistics teams to facilitate purchase orders and documentation of freight costs
You love working with data, understanding its importance in impacting business decisions. You pride yourself on your attention to detail, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills. You bring experience in supporting sourcing and supply chain analysis - if this is from a project environment, so much the better! You're an administrative guru, with expertise including
- Experience working with master data management in an ERP system
- Knowledge of Quality procedures (ISO 9001
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly Excel
- Ability to write clearly and effectively
- Effective communication skills
You'll be joining a business with over 9,000 team members worldwide, delivering material handling automation solutions to our customers. We are proud of our work culture and our reputation as specialists in the aviation and logistics sectors, where we are changing the game through technology and digital innovation.
Our safety absolutes and our inclusiveness are integral to our culture, where individual contributions and differences are valued. We encourage and celebrate creativity to look beyond the obvious, together creating ‘automation that inspires"
Could Daifuku be your future?
If you're looking to progress your career, in a global company offering world-class opportunities, we encourage you to apply immediately.
Please note we aim to review applications as they are received