Maintenance Technician - Electrical
Join the global leader in materials handling automation - we provide solutions that keep the world moving.
About the Role
As a Global Leader in material handling automation, Daifuku continues to experience rapid growth. The current opportunity is for an experienced Maintenance Technician to be part of our collaborative team responsible for efficient operations and equipment at our client site in Erskine Park.
Working on a rostered shift basis you will be responsible for
- Ensuring operational effectiveness of the materials handling system, with prompt rectification of any operational or maintenance issues
- Coordination and liaison with client's staff on site to ensure operational delivery meets or exceeds contractual obligations
- Support and assistance to other technicians
- Monitoring and reporting on system performance
- Programming and monitoring scheduled maintenance
- Completion of accurate and timely documentation and reporting relating to maintenance or fault rectification
- Spare parts management and documentation
- Being an advocate for health and safety
- Professional representation of Daifuku in all contacts across the client site, including adherence to client policies and procedures on the site
This is a great opportunity to work with leading-edge technology, and sharing your knowledge as part of a supportive crew. You'll have an electrical Trade qualification and strong electrical aptitude. Your experience will include knowledge of automated control systems in a Materials Handling Systems environment, such as freight, warehouse, production or similar. You are comfortable working shift work (Mon-Fri), enjoy working with a supportive crew, and bring a safety-first approach.
To contribute to your success, you will have
- NSW Supervisor's or contractor's electrical licence
- Ability to commit to an alternating shift roster (Mon-Fri)
- Sound technical understanding of automated control systems in a Materials Handling Systems (MHS) or high-speed processing environment.
- Ability to diagnose faults, with a proactive approach to problem-solving
- Demonstrated understanding of Freight operational systems
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including explaining technical concepts
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office, Excel
- Experience with SCADA would be an advantage
At a time of global supply chain and staff resourcing challenges, automation has become the lynchpin in material handling technology. This is what we do. At Daifuku Oceania, we are proud of our reputation as specialists in the aviation and logistics sectors, where we are changing the game through integrated technology and digital innovation.
Our Company Values
Our Core Values are essential to our business. It defines our culture and is what sets us apart.
- Think Safe Act Safe Home Safe
- Outstanding Service and Value to the Customer
- Respect and Trust for Each Other
- To Look Beyond the Obvious
- Having fun
Is Daifuku Your future?
It's an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. If you are looking for a rewarding career offering world-class opportunities, please apply today - we are keen to talk with you!