Systems Control Engineer
About the Role
Join a dynamic global company as a Systems Control Engineer based in Brisbane, Australia.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- Detailed control system architecture design, electrical and fieldbus design of conveyor-based systems
- Design calculations for the correct sizing and selection of cables and electrical equipment
- BOM Procurement and third-party technical clarification
- Development of PLC software (Omron, Siemens S7, TIA / Rockwell,)
- Undertake safety in design review
- Development of functional description specifications.
- Technical / quality supervision of sub-contractors during commissioning
- Office Factory acceptance testing using our emulation and SCADA software
- Commissioning of conveyor systems during on site activities
- Site acceptance testing
- Development of engineering design standards.
- Attendance at client / project meetings (Kick-off, Weekly, Close-out).
- Produce Electrical device layouts using E-plan
- Validation of all electrical based CAD drawings
Key skills to be considered for this role include the following:
- Mechatronics, Bachelor of Engineering or extensive industry experience.
- AutoCAD/E-plan experience an advantage
- Experience in detailed electrical and control system engineering design.
- In depth knowledge of electrical and control systems including detailed design, costing and project management
- Knowledge of Omron, Siemens / Rockwell PLC's
- Ability to commission controls related systems.
Daifuku is a multi-dimensional global company who have over 9,000 employees worldwide and specialise in material handling automation within both the aviation and logistic industries. We are the world's leading exponent on material handling solutions and are constantly striving for innovate solutions for our clients that cover industrial automation and sortation solutions. We have sites all over the world and today we have an opportunity at Brisbane Airport.
Our company Values
The following are the core values that underpin the work environment at Daifuku Oceania:
- Think safe, act safe, home safe.
- Outstanding service and value to the customer (internal and external).
- Respect & trust for each other.
- To look beyond the obvious - creativity, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Having fun.