About the role
Daifuku is a Global Leader in material handling automation. We are seeking a supervisor to look after the site team and manage the day-to-day operations & maintenance function for our client's site, at Erskine Park. Working with key stakeholders you will maximise the performance and output of our Manual Handling System (MHS). With a focus on continuous improvement, you'll be responsible for ensuring that:
- The operations safely deliver quality outcomes to the required standard and is profitable for Daifuku and the client
- The MHS and related infrastructure operate in a manner that matches or exceeds the performance standards required by the client, in line with KPIs
- The fulfilment of the contracted services is delivered in a manner consistent with applicable Workcover guidelines providing a safe working environment for all staff, visitors, public and stakeholders
As a Team Supervisor, you'll have significant experience in industrial maintenance preferably with a trade background mentoring small teams to safely and efficiently solve complex issues. The ability to improve performance outcomes and drive a safe culture is highly desirable.
You'll be used to working in a fast-paced business where flexibility is required to support our operations. You will have the capacity to switch between operational and strategic thinking, and be recognised as a safety champion.
You will be recognised by your peers for your communication and problem solving skills. As a leader you will be passionate about sharing you technical knowledge with stakeholder and developing your team, and know the importance of clear communication to gain stakeholder buy-in.
Daifuku is a multi-dimensional global company who have over 9,000 employees worldwide and specialise in material handling automation within both the aviation and intralogistics industries. We are the world's leading exponent on material handling solutions and are constantly striving for innovative solutions for our clients that cover industrial automation and sortation solutions. We have projects and operations globally.
- Full unrestricted Australian working rights
- Trade qualification
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting
- Experience with conveying and control systems
- Variable Speed devises preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret schematic drawings
- Sound mechanical aptitude
- Strong safety culture and beliefs
- EWP license preferred
- Think Safe Act Safe Home Safe
- Outstanding service and value to the customer (internal and external)
- Respect & trust for each other
- To look beyond the obvious - creativity, innovation and continuous improvement
- Having Fun
We are committed to supporting a safe, diverse and inclusive culture where our contributions and differences are valued. We encourage our people to work collaboratively, demonstrating creativity and innovation (looking beyond the obvious) to deliver outstanding service to our customers.