IT Security Engineer
For over 100 years, Daifuku has pioneered the development of material handling systems that revolutionise operations across a range of industries worldwide. Rated the #1 Material Handling Provider, we continue to create technology that pushes the boundaries of our collective imaginations, igniting the youthful curiosity within us all that keeps Daifuku 'Always an Edge Ahead.'
Join our team of 9,000 talented individuals across the globe.
About the Role
As a Global Leader in material handling automation Daifuku Oceania continues to experience continued growth. Daifuku Oceania is multi-disciplined and operates across multiple sites and offices in more than eight countries. We are seeking an experienced IT Security Engineer to be THE go to security person with in our Enterprise IT team for BAU activities, along with executing IT Infrastructure and Software Projects globally. This will involve design, installation, configuration, documenting, deployment, site testing, support and end-user training throughout the project lifecycle. Cybersecurity experience is essential and candidates need to demonstrate experience in Data Loss Prevention, Information Security, creating incident response plans and reports, conducting vulnerability assessments, analysis, DRP, etc.
Based in our Kuala Lumpur Office, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, validate, implement, maintain cyber security solutions to ensure their stability, scalability and security. This includes Daifuku Oceania Enterprise IT system including offices and customer sites
- Organise and conduct penetration testing and vulnerability assessments
- Provide expertise to design cyber security system and process for our project sites
- Participate to project customer cyber security workshops
- To lead 27001 certification maintenance by developing policies, training and auditing.
- To perform incident investigation on cyber incidents, provide root cause report and suggest remedies
- Participate to the day to day IT support for Daifuku Oceania employees and customers when necessary.
- Document and maintain Daifuku Oceania corporate IT policies.
As an experienced IT Security Engineer, we are expecting you to have strong security / cyber security skills complimented by your strong interpersonal skills. You will help with the deployment of future IT projects and initiatives. Documenting existing infrastructure and information systems and whilst not an exhaustive nor a complete list, you are expected to have experience in many of the following:
- 3+ years security engineer
- IT / CNA / Security certifications.
- Rapid 7
- Endpoint Protection
- Palo Alto FWs
- Cisco ASAs
- ISO 27001
- Palo Alto Traps / Cortex
- Data Loss Prevention
- Azure security
Our Company Values:
- Think Safe - Act Safe - Home Safe
- Outstanding service and value to the customer (internal & external)
- Respect and trust for each other
- To look beyond the obvious - creativity, innovation and continuous improvement
- Having fun
Please note that applications will be reviewed during this period and that the role is subject to be closed early.