Trade Assistant - Melbourne
For over 100 years, Daifuku has pioneered the development of material handling systems that revolutionise operations across a range of industries worldwide. Rated the #1 Material Handling Provider, we continue to create technology that pushes the boundaries of our collective imaginations, igniting the youthful curiosity within us all that keeps Daifuku ‘Automation that Inspires'
Join our team of 9,000 talented individuals across the globe.
About the Role
We have a great opportunity for a motivated candidate to join our Operations & Maintenance team at Melbourne Airport as a Trade Assistant, on a full time permanent basis. In this role you will support supervised preventative maintenance procedures and inspections.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- Assist the team in maintaining all aspects of the SCADA systems.
- Assist in managing baggage collections and returns.
- Ensure documentation, records or checklists are completed accurately in the designated timeframe.
- Liaise on a daily basis with airport personnel and the public, focusing on excellent customer service.
- Any other duties as directed by your manager/supervisor.
To succeed in this role, you will be safety focused, team oriented and have good communication skills. Electrical/mechanical certifications and knowledge of SCADA control systems are desirable.
We are committed to supporting a safe, diverse and inclusive culture where our contributions and differences are valued. We encourage our people to work collaboratively, demonstrating creativity and innovation to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
- Think Safe Act Safe Home Safe
- Outstanding service and value to the customer (internal and external) above all else
- Respect & trust for each other
- To look beyond the obvious - creativity, innovation and continuous improvement
- Having Fun
- Daifuku OC is an essential service provider and full vaccination against COVID 19 may be a condition of employment for the successful applicant.
It is an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku.
Please note, we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.