- We provide solutions that keep the world moving
- Support the design and delivery of efficient engineering projects
- Work in a supportive team that encourages innovation and knowledge sharing
About the role
As a Global Leader in material handling automation Daifuku Oceania continues to experience rapid growth designing and delivering an increasingly complex portfolio of material handling projects for Aviation and Logistic clients.
As an Integration Engineer, based in our Auckland Office, you will be supporting the Integration Project requirements of any assigned project to ensure alignment between the customer's business objectives and that of our organisation and systems; hence supporting the project objectives and deliverables. Underpinning this will be a hands-on technical approach with strong project team interaction.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assisting the Integration Manager and engineers in the execution of complex, small/medium/large and unique projects
- Completion of integration tasks to aid project progress and providing information to the rest of the team
- Supporting the delivery of the HLC, LLC and overall integration of the project, on time and in-budget:
- Undertaking of a projects scope of works inclusive of scope management, quality control, commissioning and testing of the works within the Integration Guidelines
- Contributing on all integration tasks for the project in order to supply the deliverables
- Supporting the project wash-ups to capture lessons learnt
- Executing projects with a positive result contribution on technical performance and financial results
- Execution of test plans (FAT, SAT, Performance tests) under the direction of Integration Managers
- Participating /supporting configuration and commissioning of system equipment
- Designing system reviews
- Monitoring internal quality of controls, software and third-party deliverables to ensure high first pass yield
- Assisting in developing the FDS for the project:
- Design of cost efficient, high value solution for the project
- Support the writing of technical description for projects
- Maintaining and managing close relationships with the client and other key stakeholders
As an Integration Engineer you will have profound understanding of electrical & controls engineering theories and principles with in depth knowledge of network design and admin, solution development as well as software development methodologies, including AGILE, and software quality. Ideally, you have experience with high availability systems and virtualisation technologies paired with excellent report writing skills, detailed analysis.
You must have Tertiary qualifications in Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering or equivalent with extensive industry experience.
Based on your problem solving ability, critical reasoning, innovative thinking, relationship building and communication skills are seen as a trusted advisor by your stakeholders. You enjoy working in a supportive team, where knowledge sharing is encouraged.
To succeed in this role, you will be passionate about good project delivery discipline, have a strong safety focus and be used to working in a fast paced business experiencing growth. If so we can offer you the chance to work on complex business critical projects.
Daifuku is a multi-dimensional global company who have over 9,000 employees worldwide. We specialise in material handling automation within both the aviation and logistic industries. We are the world's leading exponent on material handling solutions and are constantly striving for innovative solutions for our clients that cover industrial automation and sortation solutions.
We are committed to supporting a safe, diverse and inclusive culture where our talents and differences are valued. We encourage our people to work collaboratively, demonstrating creativity and innovation (looking beyond the obvious) to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
It's an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. So, if you're looking for a rewarding career that offers world-class opportunities we'd like to hear from you!
Please note we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.