Admin Support Officer
- Be part of team that prioritizes discipline and proper time management.
- Are you a team player, highly organized, and multi-tasking?
- Do you enjoy being the first point of contact for employees?
About the Role
As a Global Leader in material handling automation Daifuku is experiencing continued growth. A new opportunity has arisen in our growing business for a Procurement Officer based in our Kuala Lumpur Office. In this role, you will be responsible in ensuring that purchasing and supply chain activities in support of projects operate efficiently and effectively, providing all parties with materials in a timely manner.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assisting in providing requested data to assist Purchasing team in raising purchase orders in support of business requirements verifying all details are correct
- Assist in updating and regularly report to Quality and other key stakeholders on the status of all NCR's, Audits and data extractions
- Update purchase order system and other internal reports as required
- Assist in researching Suppliers capabilities for goods and services as required
- Support through admin assistance that cost savings are regularly updated along with Framework agreements.
- Assist with reporting forecasted resource hours per project
- Ensuring filing and archiving of all information is completed and accurate.
- Follow and execute requirements as directed by Inventory and Vendor Manager on providing accurate and timely responses for Inventory reviews / requirements
- Our ideal candidate should possess Degree in Business.
- 2 to 3 experience in providing admin support regarding sourcing Goods and Services, preferably within a Project environment
- Strong multitasking skills. Good communication skills
- Ability to write clearly and effectively
- Time management, planning & organisation skills
- Knowledge of Quality procedures (ISO 9001)
Daifuku is a multi-dimensional global company who have over 9,000 employees worldwide. We specialise in material handling automation within both the aviation and logistic industries. We are the world's leading exponent on material handling solutions and are constantly striving for innovative solutions for our clients that cover industrial automation and sortation solutions.
We are committed to supporting a safe, diverse and inclusive culture where our talents and differences are valued. We encourage our people to work collaboratively, demonstrating creativity and innovation (looking beyond the obvious) to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
It's an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. So, if you're looking for a rewarding career that offers world-class opportunities we'd like to hear from you!
Please note we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.