Senior Electrical Maintenance Technician
Daifuku is a multi-dimensional global company who have over 9,000 employees worldwide and specialise in material handling automation within both the aviation and logistic industries. We are the world's leading exponent on material handling solutions and are constantly striving for innovative solutions for our clients that cover industrial automation and sortation solutions. We have projects and operations globally and a current opportunity at our client site, located in Huntingwood, responsible for the efficient operation and maintenance of the equipment within Daifuku contractual obligations.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Senior Electrical Maintenance technician. To be successful you need to have worked on Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS) and other conveyor equipment. In this role you will play an integral part in developing and maintaining our partnership with our client.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that the Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS) and other infrastructure incorporated in the contract for services operate in a manner that matches or exceeds the performance standards
- Carrying out Quality Maintenance in a safe, professional manner, on time, and recorded within our CMMS (Mex)
- Communicating all operation and maintenance activities directly with site client management and direct report ensuring that internal and external relationships are withheld
- Regular maintenance recording, reporting and analysis
- Ensuring that the operation delivers the standards of profitability, quality outcomes, safety levels and personnel management required by Daifuku
You will have proven experience as an Electrical Maintenance Technician, coming from a Qualified Electrical Trades background. To succeed in this role, you will need experience in maintenance scheduling, and have previously work within an Automated Materials Handling System, specifically on ASRS pallet cranes, as well a sound knowledge in Electrical and electrical Controls systems. The ability to work autonomously and having a strong work ethic is essential.
You will be WHSE conscious and focused with a strong electro-mechanical aptitude with the ability to understand mechanical assemblies, operation and drawings.
You will also have:
- Strong, demonstrated experience working within automated pallet handling system
- Demonstrated experience working within an ASRS system including cranes
- Working at Heights Certification
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in plain language as well as and to build and maintain relationships with internal and external parties
- Logical approach to trouble shooting and decision making
- Strong experience in System monitoring programs (SCADA systems)
- Strong understanding of Microsoft office; word, excel etc.
- Full-time position
- 42.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Pre-employment medical checks will be required
- Applicants must have the right to work and reside in Australia
- Full uniform will be provided
- On-site training will be provided
- Think Safe Act Safe Home Safe
- Outstanding service and value to the customer (internal and external)
- Respect & trust for each other
- To look beyond the obvious - creativity, innovation and continuous improvement
- Having Fun