For over 100 years, Daifuku has pioneered the development of material handling systems that revolutionise operations across a range of industries worldwide. Rated the #1 Material Handling Provider, we continue to create technology that pushes the boundaries of our collective imaginations, igniting the youthful curiosity within us all that keeps Daifuku 'Always an Edge Ahead.'
Join our team of 9,000 talented individuals across the globe.
It's an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. So, if you're looking for a rewarding career that offers world-class opportunities we would love to hear from you.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join a global company in a role where you will enjoy variety and be a real go getter. This role will see you working on multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment, performing all administrative duties as well as providing administrative and support functions to ensure the smooth running of our Melbourne Airport Office. No two days will be the same! At any time, you could be greeting visitors, organising travel or office supplies, as well as providing administrative support to our Chief Officer - Client Operations & Corporate Services.
A role with a huge amount of variety, duties include:
- Assisting with general administrative duties, including providing support to the Chief Officer - Client Operations & Corporate Services
- Preparing professional presentations using software packages such as PowerPoint and Word
- Organising travel arrangements as required
- Facilitating client/visitor office requirements (Building access, Wi-Fi, etc.), as well as greeting and assisting visitors
- Organising meetings, social events and morning teas/lunches, including catering
- Taking responsibility for stationary, kitchen supplies and consumables
- Supporting with general office duties and administration, including booking meeting rooms as required
- Assisting with New Starters induction, issuing employee security codes and building access, airport security passes etc.
This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive, ambitious candidate to join a company that promotes growth and development.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, and excellent time management skills. Ideally you will have:
- 2- 5 years previous experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of MS Office products, particularly Word and Powerpoint
- The ability to manage workloads
- Proactive approach to tasks, no micro managing!
- Strong people skills which allow you to develop effective relationships both internally and externally
- Attention to detail
- Able to use initiative and past experience to think creatively and develop new ways to improve current methods
- Ideally, but not mandatory, an intermediate or above Japanese speaker
If you have proven experience in an Executive Assistant or Office Management role, superior skills with Microsoft suite of packages, enjoy using your judgement and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills we can offer you a rewarding career! If this sounds like you, then don't hesitate to apply.
Please note we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.