Office / HSQE Administrator
For over 100 years, Daifuku has pioneered the development of material handling systems that revolutionise operations across a range of industries worldwide. Rated the #1 Material Handling Provider, we continue to create technology that pushes the boundaries of our collective imaginations, igniting the youthful curiosity within us all that keeps Daifuku 'Always an Edge Ahead.'
Join our team of 9,000 talented individuals across the globe.
It's an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. So, if you're looking for a rewarding career that offers world-class opportunities we would love to hear from you.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a proactive Administrator to join a global company in a part-time role where you will enjoy variety and be comfortable managing competing demands. This role is part-time (30 hours per week across five days), and will see you providing administrative and support functions to ensure the smooth running of our Sydney Office, as well as providing administrative support to our Health & Safety and Quality team. No two days will be the same! At any time you could be greeting visitors, organizing office events or office supplies, as well as providing administrative support to our Quality, Health & Safety and Environment team.
A role with a huge amount of variety, duties include:
- Assisting with general administrative duties, including answering incoming calls, greeting visitors, arranging inward and outward mail/couriers
- Organising meetings, social events and morning teas/lunches, including catering
- Taking responsibility for stationery, kitchen supplies and consumables
- Supporting with general office duties and administration, including booking meeting rooms as required
- Assisting with New Starters induction, issuing employee security codes and building access etc.
- Participating in and supporting with HSQE data reporting, running weekly reports, preparing minutes etc.
- Providing administrative support to our payroll and accounts team, including reconciling petty cash
This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive, ambitious candidate to join a company that promotes growth and development.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, with exposure to Health & Safety and excellent time management skills. We value attitude and are looking for a real go-getter looking for a role that they can shape and develop.
Ideally, you will have:
- 1 - 2 years previous experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of MS Office products, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to manage workloads
- A proactive approach to tasks, no micro-managing!
- Strong people skills which allow you to develop effective relationships both internally and externally
- Attention to detail
- Able to use initiative and past experience to think creatively and develop new ways to improve current methods
If you have proven experience in an administrative role, superior skills with Microsoft suite of packages, enjoy using your judgement and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills we can offer you a rewarding career! If this sounds like you, then don't hesitate to apply.
Please note we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.