IT Security Engineer
For over 100 years, Daifuku has pioneered the development of material handling systems that revolutionise operations across a range of industries worldwide. Rated the #1 Material Handling Provider, we continue to create technology that pushes the boundaries of our collective imaginations, igniting the youthful curiosity within us all that keeps Daifuku 'Always an Edge Ahead.'
Join our team of 9,000 talented individuals across the globe.
About the Role
As a Global Leader in material handling automation Daifuku Oceania continues to experience growth. Daifuku Oceania is multi-disciplined and operates across multiple sites and offices in more than eight countries. We are seeking an experienced IT Security Engineer to execute IT Infrastructure and Software Projects globally. This will involve design, installation, configuration, documenting, deployment, site testing, support and end-user training throughout the project lifecycle.
Based in our Kuala Lumpur Office, you will be part of the Enterprise IT team working across Airport, Self Service and Intralogistics projects which include IT scope, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design, validate, implement, maintain cyber security solutions to ensure their stability, scalability and security. This includes Daifuku Oceania Enterprise IT systems including offices and customer sites
- Organise penetration tests and vulnerability assessments
Provide expertise to design Cyber security systems and processes for our project sites
Participate to project customer cyber security workshops
- Lead ISO27001 certification maintenance by developing policies, training and auditing.
- Perform incident investigation on cyber incidents, provide root cause report and suggest and implement remedies
- Participate in the day to day IT support for Daifuku Oceania employees and customers when necessary.
- Document and maintain Daifuku Oceania corporate IT policies.
As an experienced IT Security Engineer, we are expecting you to have a strong interpersonal skills to assist with the deployment of IT projects and initiatives. You will have experience indocumenting infrastructure and information systems and ideally have networking background. You are expected to have the following:
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- 3+ years security engineer experience
- IT / Relevant Security certifications
Our Company Values:
- Think Safe - Act Safe - Home Safe
- Outstanding service and value to the customer (internal & external)
- Respect and trust for each other
- To look beyond the obvious - creativity, innovation and continuous improvement
- Having fun
Please note that applications will be reviewed during this period and that the role is subject to be closed early.