For over 100 years, Daifuku has pioneered the development of material handling systems that revolutionise operations across a range of industries worldwide. Rated the #1 Material Handling Provider, we continue to create technology that pushes the boundaries of our collective imaginations, igniting the youthful curiosity within us all that keeps Daifuku 'Always an Edge Ahead.'
Join our team of 9,000 talented individuals across the globe.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Group Recruitment Coordinator to join our People, Performance & Culture Team, on a six-month fixed term contract. As a leading global service provider of automated sortation systems and solutions, Daifuku Oceania is heavily reliant upon the quality of its people to meet the needs of our clients and to maintain our great reputation in the market. It is critical that our Recruitment Coordinator is capable of providing strategic recruitment, retention and resource-planning advice to the executive, and that the Group's resourcing needs are identified and anticipated at an early stage.
The ideal candidate will be well-organised, have exceptional attention to detail and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. Supporting our Global People, Performance and Culture Team, this role can be based in Australia or New Zealand.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and supporting Hiring Managers with the end to end recruitment cycle
- Taking initiative with all vacancies, particularly where there is an urgency
- Preparing draft advertisements
- Posting advertisements and training managers to use our Company's Talent Management System
- Liaising with Recruitment Agencies
- Conducting screening and reference checks
- Ensuring that there is effective communication with and on boarding of successful candidates
- Maintaining and accurately updating recruitment registers
- Supporting with setting up new employee details and files
- Working closely with the People, Performance & Culture team to ensure a coherent, consistent and collaborative approach to recruitment and induction across all functional units and locations
As an experienced Recruitment professional you will be proactive, organised, and have exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Your friendly and approachable nature will enable you to build relationships comfortably in line with our company values.
If you have proven experience with in-house recruitment or come from a recruitment agency (preferably within the engineering sector) and are looking to move in-house, we want to hear from you!
Our Company Values:
- Think Safe - Act Safe - Home Safe
- Outstanding service and value to the customer (internal & external)
- Respect and trust for each other
- To look beyond the obvious - creativity, innovation and continuous improvement
- Having fun
We are committed to supporting a safe, diverse and inclusive culture where our contributions and differences are valued. We encourage our people to work collaboratively, demonstrating creativity and innovation (looking beyond the obvious) to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
We provide solutions that keep the world moving!
Please note that applications will be reviewed during this period and that the role is subject to be closed early.