About the role
Based in our Brisbane Office, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining reusable, robust and easy to use UX/UI components/applications using React.js concepts and workflows
- Translating design and wireframes into high quality code
- Profiling and improving front-end performance and usability across different web-capable devices and browsers
- Troubleshooting and debugging application code
- Achieving high quality design, coding and testing
- Collaborating with other team members
- Documenting application design etc
- React tools for module bundling (such as Webpack) and testing (such as Enzyme).
- Performance testing frameworks (such as Mocha and Jest).
- RESTful APIs/web services.
- Browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Modern authorization mechanisms (such as JSON Web Token).
- Java frameworks.
- Code versioning tools (such as Git).
As a collaborative team player, you will be recognised by your peers for your excellent planning and organisational skills and ability to work alongside a diverse global team to achieve tailored outcomes for a range of stakeholders. Your understanding of the manufacturing, airport, logistics and warehousing industry will support your performance in this diverse role.
For over fifty years Intersystems (a Daifuku Company) has provided innovative, clever thinking, operational business solutions to the airports industry that result in highly functional, top-end products that reduce risk, task times and provide outstanding performance.
For over 100 years, Daifuku has pioneered the development of material handling systems that revolutionise operations across a range of industries worldwide. Rated the #1 Material Handling Provider, we continue to create technology that pushes the boundaries of our collective imaginations, igniting the youthful curiosity within us all that keeps Daifuku 'Always an Edge Ahead.'
It's an exciting time to be a part of Intersystems. So, if you're looking for a rewarding career that offers world-class opportunities we would love to hear from you.