For over 100 years, Daifuku has pioneered the development of material handling systems that revolutionise operations across a range of industries worldwide. Rated the #1 Material Handling Provider, we continue to create technology that pushes the boundaries of our collective imaginations, igniting the youthful curiosity within us all that keeps Daifuku 'Always an Edge Ahead.'
Join our team of 9,000 talented individuals across the globe.
It's an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. So, if you're looking for a rewarding career that offers world-class opportunities we would love to hear from you.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator to join a global company in a role where you will enjoy variety and be comfortable managing competing demands. This role also provides a potential opportunity for someone who is interested in developing his or her career in accounting area. Being one of finance team member, you will provide general administration support to our Auckland office with over 100 team members.
A role with a huge amount of variety, duties include:
- Answering in-coming calls, greeting visitors, organising couriers or receiving deliveries
- Organizing social events and celebrations
- Ordering stationery and other office supplies
- Supporting with the preparation of presentations and tenders
- Assisting with Health and Safety administration.
- Supporting and participating in finance team month end processes
- Running weekly financial reports
- Managing both digital and physical filing
- Supporting the Accounts Payable and Receivable function
- Reconciling Petty Cash
- Ad hoc tasks as requested
We value attitude and are looking for a reliable person looking to start their career in a role that they can shape and develop. Ideally you will have:
- Great customer service skills
- Highly organized and able to quickly shift priorities
- Attention to detail
- Able to be flexible and work outside your job description
- Good knowledge of MS Office products
- Basic accounting knowledge
If you have proven experience in office administration, superior skills with Microsoft suit of packages, enjoy using your judgement and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills we can offer you a rewarding career! This role will absolutely be what you make it, and we can be flexible with part-time/full-time for the right candidate.If this sounds like you, then don't hesitate to apply.
Please note we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.