In-house Recruitment Coordinator
For over 100 years, Daifuku has pioneered the development of material handling systems that revolutionise operations across a range of industries worldwide. Rated the #1 Material Handling Provider, we continue to create technology that pushes the boundaries of our collective imaginations, igniting the youthful curiosity within us all that keeps Daifuku 'Always an Edge Ahead.'
Join our team of 9,000 talented individuals across the globe.
About the Role
We are looking for a Group Recruitment Coordinator to join our People, Performance & Culture Team at Daifuku Oceania on a six-month Fixed Term Contract. Daifuku Oceania is multi-disciplined and operates across multiple sites and offices in more than eight countries.
The ideal candidate will be well-organised, have exceptional attention to detail and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. The role can be based in either our Melbourne (Hallam) or Sydney offices, supporting our Global People, Performance and Culture Team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and supporting Hiring Managers with the end to end recruitment cycle
- Taking initiative with all vacancies, particularly where there is an urgency
- Preparing draft advertisements
- Posting advertisements and training managers to use our Company's Talent Management System
- Liaising with Recruitment Agencies
- Conducting screening and reference checks
- Ensuring that there is effective communication with and onboarding of successful candidates
- Maintaining and accurately updating recruitment registers
- Supporting with setting up new employee details and files
- Working closely with the People, Performance & Culture team to ensure a coherent, consistent and collaborative approach to recruitment and induction across all functional units and locations
As an experienced Recruitment professional you will be proactive, organised, and have exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Your friendly and approachable nature will enable you to build relationships comfortably in line with our company values.
If you have proven experience with in-house recruitment or come from a recruitment agency (preferably within the engineering sector) and are looking to move in-house, we want to hear from you!
Our Company Value:
- Think Safe - Act Safe - Home Safe
- Outstanding service and value to the customer (internal & external)
- Respect and trust for each other
- To look beyond the obvious - creativity, innovation and continuous improvement
- Having fun
Please note that applications will be reviewed during this period and that the role is subject to be closed early.