About the role
As a Global Leader in material handling automation Daifuku is experiencing continued growth. We are looking to grow our Project Integration Team based in Malaysia where you will work with industry leading professionals for implementation and commissioning of SCADA systems through our vast numbers of projects.
In this role you will coordinate and integrate with a variety of engineering disciplines and be encouraged to share innovative and creative ideas to complex problems in project meetings. Demonstrate your impeccable knowledge throughout the projects and get recognized.
Your priorities as a SCADA Engineer include:
- Assist Project Team in Emulation of SCADA for customer.
- Documentation of proposed system functionality via Functional Design and Detailed Design Specifications and writing Factory Acceptance testing documentation.
- Ensure adherence to the project specifications and working with other functional teams to ensure that the delivered solution will meet the client requirements.
- Co-ordination and working with the overall Project Manager (e.g. input into project schedules, co-ordination with other engineering teams, providing submittal materials and information as required, etc).
- Co-ordination with the Daifuku ITS/HLC team to specify the solution's architecture and hardware platform required.
As a motivated self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills, you will be adaptable, resourceful and above all a strong initiative and eagerness to learn.
Desirable Experience and Skills include
- Experience in design, development, deployment, commissioning and testing of SCADA and HMI systems.
- Broad Control Systems & IT understanding
- Problem solving and troubleshooting, individually and in a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in providing remote support
- Ability to follow management directives
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proactive approach to work and all related tasks
- High level of customer focus
- Enthusiastic nature
- Work place Health and Safety conscious
- Willingness to perform duties to the best of their abilities
- Punctual, honest and well presented
- Commitment to any or all tasks undertaken
- Ability to operate effectively in stressful situations
- Willingness to learn and change with a company focus
- Able to think outside the square
- Pays attention to detail
Daifuku is a multi-dimensional global company who have over 9,000 employees worldwide. We specialise in material handling automation within both the aviation and logistic industries. We are the world's leading exponent on material handling solutions and are constantly striving for innovative solutions for our clients that cover industrial automation and sortation solutions.
We are committed to supporting a safe, diverse and inclusive culture where our talents and differences are valued. We encourage our people to work collaboratively, demonstrating creativity and innovation (looking beyond the obvious) to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
It's an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. So, if you're looking for a rewarding career that offers world-class opportunities we'd like to hear from you.
Please note we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.
Only applicants who are Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered for this role.
## No Agencies thanks