Maintenance and Administration Coordinator
- Do you have proven planning and coordination experience?
- Are you recognised for your ability to manage and schedule preventative and breakdown maintenance?
- Do you have procurement and supply chain experience?
- Do you know the value of record keeping and reporting, ensuring asset maintenance and stakeholder satisfaction?
About the role
As a Global Leader in material handling automation Daifuku Oceania continues to experience growth. We are seeking an experienced Maintenance & Administration Coordinator to join our team at Auckland Airport. This is a unique role where you will be responsible for the coordination of maintenance works and administrative duties for the airport Baggage Handling System (BHS).
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage maintenance activities to support the delivery of services.
- Manage and maintain preventative maintenance work plans with forecasted cost expenditure detail.
- Coordination of breakdown maintenance and repair works.
- Coordination of maintenance records and assets within the allocated Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Manage and maintain spare parts, carrying out periodic stock takes.
- Ensure that maintenance activities are carried out following Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental legislation.
As a Maintenance & Administration Coordinator, you will have significant experience in maintenance scheduling and planning. This includes a passion for safety and focus on asset maintenance and integrity. You will be recognised for your ability to work through complex issues, negotiate solutions that balance the needs of all stakeholders. You will know the importance of clear communication to gain stakeholder buy-in.
You will be used to working in a 24/7 fast paced business where flexibility is required to support our operations. You will have the capacity to switch between operational and strategic thinking and be recognised for your resilience.
Daifuku is a multi-dimensional global company that has over 9,000 employees worldwide. We specialise in material handling automation within both the aviation and logistic industries. We are the world's leading exponent on material handling solutions and are constantly striving for innovative solutions for our clients that cover industrial automation and sortation solutions.
We are committed to supporting a safe, diverse and inclusive culture where our talents and differences are valued. We encourage our people to work collaboratively, demonstrating creativity and innovation (looking beyond the obvious) to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
It's an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. So, if you're looking for a rewarding career that offers world-class opportunities we'd like to hear from you!
Please note we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.