Mechanical Engineering Intern
A fantastic opportunity exists within Daifuku Oceania for a Mechanical Engineering Internship on a temporary contract based in Kuala Lumpur.
- Be coached and mentored by industry experts in the design and delivery of efficient mechanical engineering projects.
- Work in a supportive team that encourages innovation and knowledge sharing.
- Start your career in a professional, fun work environment in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
About the Role
As an Intern you will support of the design of components and machines for materials handling systems for the airports and freight handling sectors. You will work alongside other Mechanical Engineers to understand the project life cycle including, proofing, testing, generation of materials lists, documentation and reporting, adherence to design standards, and other matters related to product design engineering.
To be considered for this temporary role, you will have the following knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Currently undertaking or recently completed a degree in mechanical engineering, preferably specialising in mechanical engineering design.
- Proven experience using 3D CAD software, preferably Autodesk Inventor.
- Highly innovative with the ability to think outside of the square and solve problems.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good time management and personal organisation skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
This position will offer a rewarding and exciting opportunity for someone looking to start their career in a challenging and diverse role.
Daifuku is a multi-dimensional global company who have over 9000 employees worldwide. We specialise in material handling automation within both the aviation and logistic industries. We are the world's leading exponent on material handling solutions and are constantly striving for innovative solutions for our clients that cover industrial automation and sortation solutions.
We are committed to supporting a safe, diverse and inclusive culture where our talents and differences are valued. We encourage our people to work collaboratively, demonstrating creativity and innovation (looking beyond the obvious) to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
It is an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. So, if you are looking for a rewarding career that offers world class opportunities, we would like to hear from you.