- Do you enjoy fault finding?
- Enjoy knowing that you've made a contribution each day
- Be part of a collaborative team working on state of the art automation systems at Auckland Airport
Want to work for a Global Leader in material handling automation? We have a great opportunity for qualified and experienced Industrial Mechanic to join our Client Auckland Airport. As part of a crew you will ensure our baggage handling systems are fully operational. You will use your fault finding skills to solve complex and time bound problems, sharing and developing your knowledge. With an investigative mind you have the chance to solve operational problems and make recommendations to improve the performance of assets.
This is a great role for someone who wants to work with leading edge technology, where you can share your knowledge and continue to learn.
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Current Certifications as a Mechanical Fitter is essential
- Knowledge and skills in Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems is highly desirable.
- Be able to work a 24/7 rotating shift roster
We are committed to supporting a safe, diverse and inclusive culture where our contributions and differences are valued. We encourage our people to work collaboratively, demonstrating creativity and innovation (looking beyond the obvious) to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
We provide solutions that keep the world moving!