Baggage Handling Operator
- Are you highly organised? Can you follow directions? Do you have a focus on Safety?
- Hands on operations role with training
- Free Park & Ride, Tools and PPE provided
We have a great opportunity for Baggage Handling Operator to join our team working at Auckland Airport. With a strong safety focus we will train you on our Baggage Handling Systems (BHS) so you can ensure the smooth flow of baggage through our systems.
You will be responsible for:
- Clear flow of baggage through our systems and Safely clearing jams
- Cleaning of the Baggage Handling System (BHS)
- After training, operation of our manual encoding system and operation of our BHS
To succeed in this role, you will be safety focused, team oriented and follow direction of other team members, and will require:
- Ability to work a 24/7 shift roster
- Ability to obtain Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) and airside driver's license
- Certifications of either Electrical or Mechanical disciplines would be desirable but not mandatory.
We are committed to supporting a safe, diverse and inclusive culture where our contributions and differences are valued. We encourage our people to work collaboratively, demonstrating creativity and innovation (looking beyond the obvious) to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
It's an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. So, if you're looking for a rewarding career that offers world-class opportunities, we'd like to hear from you.
We provide solutions that keep the world moving!