Software Business Solutions Engineer
Want to work for the global leader in automated material handling? In this newly created role in our Software business unit, you will be in charge of designing software and hardware solutions using our product portfolio and latest technologies to support our business development team.
- Work on international sales opportunities across all our operations scoping hardware and software solutions that will influence our growth
- Work for an agile industry leader recognised for our client focus and customisable products
- We are looking for someone with a passion for service and delivering solutions. Do you have the communication, problem solving and influencing skills to be successful in our collaborative team?
As a Global Leader in material handling automation, Daifuku's focus is on understanding and delivering solutions aligned to needs of our clients. In this newly created role in our Software Business Unit, you will support our Business Solutions function develop sales proposals that highlight our cutting edge Software and IT Technology solutions.
With a Systems Engineer or Technical Sales Engineer background, you will have worked in the Aviation or Warehousing sector with the design or delivery of automated material handling processes, confidently articulating solutions that address the needs of your stakeholders. This includes experience working with innovative software and hardware technology to streamline solution design.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of our software, hardware and virtualisation technology
- Scoping fully costed technology proposals to support tenders and business development initiatives, including GAP analysis.
- Write and present technical solution descriptions that highlight our point of difference to clients
- Project Manage small software projects as part of support service activities.
In addition to your experience with Technical Sales, you will have Tertiary Qualification in Engineering or IT. Your peers will respect you for your communication, problem solving and influencing skills. With a passion for working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to deliver custom solutions we can offer you the chance to join a global leader at the forefront of innovation.
We are committed to supporting a safe, diverse and inclusive culture where our talents and differences are valued. We encourage our people to work collaboratively, demonstrating creativity and innovation (looking beyond the obvious) to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
It's an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. So, if you're looking for a rewarding career that offers world-class opportunities we'd like to hear from you!
Applications Close: 02 Mar 2020