Industrial Maintenance Technician
- High technology and clean environment
- Training and development will be provided
- Free onsite parking
About the Role
As a Global leader in material handling automation, Daifuku BCS continues to experience rapid growth. As an Industrial Maintenance Electrician, you will be part of the Operations and Maintenance team (O&M). You will initially be working solo, alongside Canberra Airport and the support team with a supervisor/team leader joining the team later in the year.
- Work on a rotating roster of day/afternoon shift
- Maintain and conduct preventative maintenance on all Baggage Handling System (BHS), Passenger Boarding Bridges (PBB) and Noise in Guidance System (NIGS) equipment.
- Attend to all faults and jams safely, efficiently and quickly.
- Adhere to all company processes, policies and procedures with regards to Health & Safety, administration and project management.
- Ensure that all paperwork/administration is completed and sent to relevant personnel in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience
- Trade qualification in electrical or mechanical
- Working knowledge in hydraulics and pneumatics
- Experience working with PLCs and ability to troubleshoot
- Understanding of SCADA systems
- High level of computer literacy including MS Suite
- Solid communication skills
- Hands on approach
- Ability to remain calm in high pressure situations
- Forklift and elevated work platform is desirable
- If you meet the above criteria, Daifuku BCS would love to hear from you.
We are committed to supporting a safe, diverse and inclusive culture where our contributions and differences are valued. We encourage our people to work collaboratively, demonstrating creativity and innovation (looking beyond the obvious) to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
Only applicants who are Australian citizens or permanent residents will be considered for this role.
## No Agencies thanks