Training & Compliance Coordinator
Work at Melbourne Airport - Free Parking
- Brand new role designing, coordinating and delivering training solutions for a rapidly growing business with global reach
- Passion for achieving learning outcomes that empower people and support business outcomes?
- Work close to home and be part of supportive team
About the Role
As a Global Leader in material handling automation, Daifuku BCS continues to experience rapid growth. As a result we are seeking a Training Professional to join our Operations and Maintenance team (O&M) based at Melbourne Airport. I this newly created role you will have a visible role in coordinating and delivering training programs that achieving learning outcomes for our people, ensuring compliance and supporting business outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Training needs are documented and tracked
- Delivery of all BAU and project related learning initiatives
- Supporting the effective and efficient utilisation of training resources to training requirements.
- Running train the trainer programs
- Support and maintain training schedule for internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitoring training delivery and expiry to ensure compliance
As a Training professional, with a passion for communication, you will understand the value and importance of clear process and documentation in supporting people development and business performance. You will extensive experience with coordination of training programs for businesses with multiple sites across a range of locations, for mechanical, electrical, Health, Safety & Security disciplines. This includes working in collaboration with stakeholders across the business on training schedules, ensuring compliance with agreed standards.
With a Certificate IV in Assessment & Training you will be a champion of adult learning principals, tailoring the learning platforms used to meet the needs of your people. You will be recognised for your ability to relationship management and organisational skills, for your ability to develop innovative training programs that simplify the complex. If so, you will have what it takes to thrive in our dynamic and evolving business.
We are committed to supporting a safe, diverse and inclusive culture where our contributions and differences are valued. We encourage our people to work collaboratively, demonstrating creativity and innovation (looking beyond the obvious) to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
It's an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. So, if you're looking for a rewarding career that offers world-class opportunities we'd love to hear from you.