Junior Reports Analyst
- Are you a Computer Science Grad at the start of your career? Are you looking to work for an industry leader where you will coached by industry experts to deploy software and IT systems, aligned to end user / client needs
- Are you an innovative, creative problem solver who enjoys exploring databases and analytical thinking?
- Work in a supportive team that encourages innovation and knowledge sharing, offering dynamic challenges and global career opportunities
About the role
As a Global Leader in material handling automation, Daifuku is experiencing continued growth. We are looking for a Junior Reporting Analyst to develop quality reports using SQL and SSRS to provide analysis which will present meaningful information that is relevant to our clients, adding value to our software products. You will work with industry leading professionals who will coach and mentor you as part of a multidisciplinary project team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, maintain and optimize SSRS reports and SQL Stored Procedures for all DBCS projects
- Write Test cases and documentation for the reporting module.
- Source Control.
- Assist with Factory Acceptance Tests for Reporting
- Perform site commissioning and Site Acceptance Tests for Reporting
- Provide training to operators about report meaning and usage
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity, as you embark on your post-graduate journey, you will require a Degree in Computer Science or a similar degree. As an innovative self-starter you will have excellent time management skills coupled with a high standard of delivery. Your excellent communication skills both written and verbal will assist you in explaining your reports and processes. A willingness to learn will be key to your success in this role.
Desirable Experience and Skills include
- Passion for Data analytics and Reporting
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong initiativeCollaborative and respectful
- Microsoft office skills
- Knowledge of T-SQL and SQL Server.
Daifuku is a multi-dimensional global company who have over 9,000 employees worldwide. We specialize in material handling automation within both the aviation and logistic industries. We are the world's leading exponent on material handling solutions and are constantly striving for innovative solutions for our clients that cover industrial automation and sortation solutions.
We are committed to supporting a safe, diverse and inclusive culture where our talents and differences are valued. We encourage our people to work collaboratively, demonstrating creativity and innovation (looking beyond the obvious) to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
It's an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. So, if you're looking for a rewarding career that offers world-class opportunities we'd love to hear from you.
Please note we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.
Only applicants, who are Citizens or have a working visa will be considered for this role.
## No Agencies thanks