Business Intelligence Engineer
- Design, create and run a brand new cloud based BI Platform using the latest technology
- New role as technical lead extracting and managing data, adding value to clients and software performance
About the role
As a Global Leader in material handling automation Daifuku continues to experience continued growth. We are seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to design, create and run a brand new cloud based BI Platform using the latest technology. Based in our Auckland Head Office, in this newly created role, you'll establish creative and innovative approaches to extract and manage data to inform stakeholders and improve business performance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Technical Lead & System Administrator for the Daifuku BI platform (PowerBI)
- Develop tools to install and deploy reports/cubes
- Develop ETL to collect data from site into Daifuku DW
- Develop and maintain SSRS standard reports for all Daifuku products
- Write Report documentation and perform training to operators about report meaning and usage.
- Participate to the development of Database schema for all Daifuku projects
As a Technical Lead you will be recognised by your peers for your ability to interrogate data and provide meaningful reporting tailored to the needs of your clients. You will have significant experience establishing and managing data warehouses on premises or in the cloud.
As a result you will have significant experience with:
- ETL, DW Data Modelling with PowerBI integration
- SSAS, Cube development
- MS SQL Server (+ Oracle desired)
- Report development with SSRS
- .NET C# desired
- Business analysis
- Tertiary qualification in Software Engineering
In addition to your exceptional technical skills, you will have a passion for relationship management and awareness of the importance of succinct communication to influence and build trusted relationships with your stakeholders.
Daifuku is a multi-dimensional global company who have over 9,000 employees worldwide. We specialise in material handling automation within both the aviation and logistic industries. We are the world's leading exponent on material handling solutions and are constantly striving for innovative solutions for our clients that cover industrial automation and sortation solutions.
We are committed to supporting a safe, diverse and inclusive culture where our talents and differences are valued. We encourage our people to work collaboratively, demonstrating creativity and innovation (looking beyond the obvious) to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
It's an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. So, if you're looking for a rewarding career that offers world-class opportunities we'd like to hear from you.
Please note we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.
Only applicants who are Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered for this role.
## No Agencies thanks