Maintenance & Administration Coordinator
- Do you have proven experience coordinating team resources?
- Are you recognised for your ability manage preventative and breakdown maintenance?
- Do you know the value of record keeping and reporting, ensuring asset maintenance and stakeholder satisfaction?
- Location: Auckland Airport
About the Role
As a Global Leader in material handling automation Daifuku continues to experience continued growth. We are seeking an experienced Maintenance & Administration Coordinator to join our team at Auckland Airport. This is a unique role were you'll be responsible for the coordination of annual maintenance works and administrative duties within the airport and its associated entities, namely the Baggage Handling System and Passenger Boarding Bridges.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage maintenance activities to support the delivery of services within the Relationship Framework Agreement and Associated Entities.
- Manage and maintain annual preventative maintenance work plans with forecasted cost expenditure detail.
- Coordination of breakdown maintenance and repair works
- Coordination of maintenance records and assets within the allocated CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Coordination System).
- Manage and maintain spare parts, carrying out periodic stock takes.
- Ensure that maintenance activities are carried out following Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental legislation.
As a Maintenance & Administration Coordinator, you'll have significant experience in Airlines Warehousing or Logistics. This includes a passion for safety and focus on asset maintenance and integrity. With relevant Trade qualifications you'll be recognised for your ability to work through complex issues, negotiate solutions that balance the needs of all stakeholders. You'll know the importance of clear communication to gain stakeholder buy-in.
You'll be used to working in a fast paced business where flexibility is required to support our operations. You will have the capacity to switch between operational and strategic thinking, and be recognised for your resilience.
Daifuku is a multi-dimensional global company who have over 9,000 employees worldwide. We specialise in material handling automation within both the aviation and logistic industries. We are the world's leading exponent on material handling solutions and are constantly striving for innovative solutions for our clients that cover industrial automation and sortation solutions.
We are committed to supporting a safe, diverse and inclusive culture where our talents and differences are valued. We encourage our people to work collaboratively, demonstrating creativity and innovation (looking beyond the obvious) to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
It's an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. So, if you're looking for a rewarding career that offers world-class opportunities we'd like to hear from you.
Please note we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.
Only applicants who are Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered for this role.
## No Agencies thanks
Applications Close: 30 Aug 2019