Industrial Maintenance Team Leader
Leveraging your industrial electrical & mechanical experience to lead fault finding teams.
- Do you thrive on maintenance & fault-finding?
- Keen to avoid the traffic & work close to home?
- Join us today & develop your crew in a wider supportive team!
About the Role
Daifuku are a Global Leader in material handling automation, and we are continuing to rapidly grow! We specialise in material handling automation within both the aviation and logistic industries. We are the world's leading exponent on material handling solutions and are constantly striving for innovative solutions for our clients that cover industrial automation and sortation solutions.
We are currently looking for experienced Industrial Maintenance Team Leaders to lead Mechanical and Electrical teams for our client Auckland Airport.
As the team leader, you will be responsible for coaching, mentoring and guiding your team to safely deliver work on time and to the required standard. This includes, ensuring the operations and maintenance for all aspects of Baggage handling system, Passenger Boarding Bridges, Nose In Guidance Systems (NIGS) is carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
Ideally you will have gained experience in warehouse, aviation, production or related environment leading and developing your crew. With an unrestricted electrical license &/or Mechanical Fitter Certification, you will have PLC and fault-finding experience. You enjoy working hands on and be respected by your team for your technical knowledge focus for getting the job done safely. You will be used to managing your resources to effectively respond to faults and understand that at times their will be routine tasks to perform.
This is a great role for someone who wants to support us maintain assets and our deliver great service to meet and exceed our client's expectations.
To succeed in this role, you will be a licensed Electrician or certified Mechanical Fitter with:
- Proven experience leading crews
- Demonstrated skills in carrying out various electrical tasks, e.g. renewals, repairs and maintenance.
- Previous experience in working to various scheduled that include preventative maintenance.
- Preferred expertise in SCADA Systems (can train for this)
- Knowledge and understanding of PLC (Omron preferred)
- Knowledge and skills in Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems (highly desirable).
- Proven skills in ensuring documentation, checks lists, and records are maintained and accurate.
- Good verbal and written communications.
- Able to work a 24/7 shift roster.
- Hold a current and clear driver's license.
- Able to obtain Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) and airside driver's license.
We are committed to supporting a safe, diverse and inclusive culture where our contributions and differences are valued. We encourage our people to work collaboratively, demonstrating creativity and innovation (looking beyond the obvious) to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
It's an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. So, if you're looking for a rewarding career that offers world-class opportunities, we'd like to hear from you.
Please note we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.
Only applicants who are Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered for this role.