- Work in a brand new pivotal role within a rapidly growing company with opportunities to travel internationally.
- Assist project execution team in capturing and communicating our leading technology within the automation industry.
- This role can take your career into sales support and training fields. What's your passion?
About the Role
As a Global Leader in material handling automation, Daifuku BCS continues to experience rapid growth. As a result we are seeking an experienced individual to join our team as a Technical Writer. This is a newly created role within the business where you will have a major influence on developing manuals, hardware and product descriptions and design guides. Once generated these resources will be used for training, audit and business development purposes.
As the Technical Writer you will play a pivotal role capturing insights and making recommendations to key internal stakeholders on clearly and succinctly communicating our evolving products and services. With a strong focus on auditing and developing our existing processes this role has the potential to establish training materials to support advancements with e-learning.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Internal and external product documentation (electronic and hard copy)
- Plan, develop, organise, write and edit operational procedures, manuals and standard technical sales documentation
- Research and develop technical design specifications and test scripts
- Assist quality control with testing documentation
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
Are you an engineer with a passion for communication? This role would be well suited to someone who understands the value and importance of clear documentation in supporting business operations and development. If you have the technical knowledge and exceptional communication skills you will have the chance to drive our approach to document management. Ideally you will have gained experience in a warehousing, automation or related heavy industry as a technical specialist or writer.
Are you recognised by your peers as an innovative, go getter who is driven to provide clear solutions that simplify the complex? Do you have excellent time management and organisational skills and a passion for relationship management? If so, you will have what it takes to thrive in this dynamic and evolving business with opportunities to travel internationally.
Daifuku is a multi-dimensional global company who have over 9,000 employees worldwide. We specialise in material handling automation within both the aviation and logistic industries. We are the world's leading exponent on material handling solutions and are constantly striving for innovative solutions for our clients that cover industrial automation and sortation solutions.
We are committed to supporting a safe, diverse and inclusive culture where our contributions and differences are valued. We encourage our people to work collaboratively, demonstrating creativity and innovation (looking beyond the obvious) to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
It's an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. So, if you're looking for a rewarding career that offers world-class opportunities we'd love to hear from you.
Please note we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.
Only applicants who are Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered for this role.
## No Agencies thanks