Software Product Manager
Based at our Auckland Head Office
- With an established career in software development, do you have the passion to communicate a shared vision for our leading software products, guaranteeing their financial success?
- Have you developed marketing campaigns and training programs that differentiate software solutions and promote user benefits?
- Are you recognised by your peers for your commercial and technical skills looking for a career within our growing business?
About the role
As a Global Leader in material handling automation Daifuku continues to experience rapid growth. Based in our Auckland Head Office, in this newly created role, reporting to our EGM Software & IT, you will define our software roadmap, sharing your vision with team and internal stakeholders, to guarantee the financial success of our software solutions. You will be responsible for not only the technical leadership of our software team but also working in collaboration with our Sales function to achieve commercial outcomes. As a result, you will have established market knowledge on pricing and have proficiency in differentiating software solutions in an evolving market.
In this visible leadership and influencing role your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain all marketing material for the software products including brochure, case studies, demonstrations and presentations.
- Conduct sales training for all Daifuku sales team to successfully sell the products as part of solutions
- Determine and maintain the revenue model for the product, including licensing structure, budgeting and price list
- Create a user community by organising workshops, and regular news updates
- Lead requirements gathering effort on the epics as needed — consulting with product management, implementations, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Documents the new feature for implementations and release notes
With either a technical or commercial background you will have significant experience with software product management and agile methodology to ensure the alignment of software products to user needs and achieve business growth. With a strong awareness of differentiating software products in a competitive market you will have benchmarked offerings against competitors and provided all necessary tool and material for Sales to successfully sell the products. As a leader you will have empowered your team to deliver service in line with a shared vision.
With significant experience in warehouse, logistics or related environments, you will have delivered and managed software products. You will be recognised by your peers for your vision, interpersonal skills and ability working alongside a diverse team to achieve tailored outcomes for a range of stakeholders.
Daifuku is a multi-dimensional global company who have over 9,000 employees worldwide. We specialise in material handling automation within both the aviation and logistic industries. We are the world's leading exponent on material handling solutions and are constantly striving for innovative solutions for our clients that cover industrial automation and sortation solutions.
We are committed to supporting a safe, diverse and inclusive culture where our talents and differences are valued. We encourage our people to work collaboratively, demonstrating creativity and innovation (looking beyond the obvious) to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
It's an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. So, if you're looking for a rewarding career that offers world-class opportunities we would love to hear from you.
Please note we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.
Only applicants who are Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered for this role.
## No Agencies thanks
Applications Close: 24 May 2019