Sydney based - drive delivery of global project
- Project Manage the delivery of highly visible technology solution for global client.
- Proven delivery focus, with excellent commercial and contingency planning capability
- We provide solutions that keep the world moving
About the Role
As a Global Leader in material handling automation Daifuku continues to experience rapid growth. Our Group Projects team are seeking a Project Manager to drive the delivery of highly visible project for a global client. As a senior project manager, you will have experience guiding and managing project resources to deliver outcomes on time and budget. Working collaboratively with our client, mechanical design and procurement teams, you will ensure risks are effectively managed and clear reporting is provided to Executive and Board.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop project plans that encompass the client's needs with reference to the proposed automated system and Brownfield integration.
- Prepare various reports and documents for both internal and external stakeholders to Executive and Board level.
- Represent Daifuku BCS at various meetings as required.
- Review changes requests to project on a regular basis and are documented.
- Provide value added propositions and customer focused solutions.
- Regular International travel
To be successful in this role you will have significant project management experience, with a track record of success delivery complex projects. You will understand that successful project delivery is based on good project discipline and excellent stakeholder management skills. With tertiary qualification in Engineering and further studies in Project Management you are a hands on project manager you will have worked across industry sectors, including industrial automation environment (i.e. aviation, materials handling, warehousing or logistics).
You will be respected by your peers for your ability to anticipate issues and effective contingency planning. With clear communication skills you are able to clearly explain the complex and present recommendations to Executive and Board.
Daifuku is a multi-dimensional global company who have over 9,000 employees worldwide. We specialise in material handling automation within both the aviation and logistic industries. We are the world's leading exponent on material handling solutions and are constantly striving for innovative solutions for our clients that cover industrial automation and sortation solutions.
We are committed to supporting a safe, diverse and inclusive culture where our contributions and differences are valued. We encourage our people to work collaboratively, demonstrating creativity and innovation (looking beyond the obvious) to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
It's an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. So, if you're looking for a rewarding career that offers world-class opportunities please forward your resume by COB 26 April 2019.
Please note we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.
Only applicants who are Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered for this role.
## No Agencies thanks