Software Quality Engineer
- Opportunity for experienced software quality engineer with demonstrated airport, logistics, freight or warehousing experience
- Work within a rapidly growing business using a range of industry leading software
- Focus on innovative thinking to align software performance and quality with business outcomes
About the role
As a Global Leader in material handling automation Daifuku continues to experience continued growth. We are seeking an experienced Software Quality Engineer to construct quality software solutions for the Daifuku group. You will join an Agile product team and be responsible for the quality of the product. This includes defining the product test plan, monitoring the quality of our work items and performing hands-on testing.
Based in our Auckland Head Office, in this newly created role, you'll establish creative, innovative and proactive approaches to leading and supporting developers in delivering to our stakeholders.
As an active member of our scrum team your key responsibilities will include:
- Defining the product test strategy and platform
- Defining user story system tests
- Guiding and validating that developers perform automated unit tests
- Running System tests
- Developing and maintaining Automated test platform
- Playing an active role to implement companywide ISO certification initiatives
- Ensuring that as a team, the user stories are delivered in full at every sprint
As a Software Quality Engineer, you will have a customer centric focus. You will challenge the status quo, have a voice in ensuring user needs are the primary consideration with software design. You will be proficient in Agile SCRUM software development methodology, systems testing & analysis.
You will be recognised by your peers for your interpersonal skills and ability working alongside a diverse team to achieve tailored outcomes for a range of stakeholders. To be successful in this role you will have a strong eye for detail, excellent communication skills and a focus on results.
Daifuku is a multi-dimensional global company who have over 9,000 employees worldwide. We specialise in material handling automation within both the aviation and logistic industries. We are the world's leading exponent on material handling solutions and are constantly striving for innovative solutions for our clients that cover industrial automation and sortation solutions.
We are committed to supporting a safe, diverse and inclusive culture where our talents and differences are valued. We encourage our people to work collaboratively, demonstrating creativity and innovation (looking beyond the obvious) to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
It's an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. So, if you're looking for a rewarding career that offers world-class opportunities we would love to hear from you.
Please note we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.
Only applicants who are Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered for this role.
## No Agencies thanks