- Part of team responsible for maintenance of baggage handling systems - focus on service
- We provide solutions that keep the world moving
- Located at Darwin Airport
About the Role
As a Global Leader in material handling automation Daifuku continues to experience rapid growth. We have a great opportunity for a Trade Assistant to join our Operations and Maintenance team at Darwin Airport.
In this role you will assist various technicians with all aspects of monitoring, repairing, maintaining and reviewing the various automation systems that are in place. You'll ensure that all the baggage handling equipment, systems and services are not only maintained but are in good working order.
- Assist the team in maintaining all aspects of the SCADA Systems.
- Aid the various technicians in ensuring that any faults or maintenance are repaired in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assist in managing baggage collections and return to check-ins.
- Carry out system cleaning as required.
- Ensure any documentation, records or checklists are filled in correctly and on-time.
- Liaise on a day to day basis with airport personnel, travelers and other persons in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Any other duties as directed by your Manager/ Supervisor.
To succeed in this role, you will be safety focused, team oriented and enjoy sharing your knowledge. Your skills/experience will include:
- Previous knowledge of SCADA Control Systems i.e. airflow or similar is highly desirable.
- Background in providing support to either Electrical and/ or Mechanical is advantageous.
- Proven skills in ensuring documentation, checks lists and any associated records are maintained and accurate.
- Good verbal and written communications.
- High level of customer service.
- Certifications of either Electrical or Mechanical would be desirable but not mandatory.
- Able to work a 24/7 Rotating Shift
- Parking will be provided for.
- On the job training will be conducted.
- Able to get appropriate pass for access to Brisbane Airport.
- A company uniform will be supplied
- Hold current CVR, LVR, if not then the company will assist in this training.
- Hold a clears driver's license.
Daifuku is a multi-dimensional global company who have over 9,000 employees worldwide. We specialise in material handling automation within both the aviation and logistic industries. We are the world's leading exponent on material handling solutions and are constantly striving for innovative solutions for our clients that cover industrial automation and sortation solutions.
We are committed to supporting a safe, diverse and inclusive culture where our contributions and differences are valued. We encourage our people to work collaboratively, demonstrating creativity and innovation (looking beyond the obvious) to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
It's an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. So, if you're looking for a rewarding career that offers world-class opportunities please forward your resume by COB DATE.
Please note we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.
Only applicants who are Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered for this role.
## No Agencies thanks