Warehouse Assistant - Part Time
Are you looking for...
- A flexible part time role on Auckland's North Shore?
- Training opportunities?
- The opportunity to be part of a fantastic, dynamic team?
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has become available in our rapidly growing business for a Warehouse Assistant located on the North Shore of Auckland.
About Daifuku BCS
Daifuku BCS is a dynamic, exciting and evolving, multi-dimensional global company.
With over 500 employees, we specialize in complex industrial automation and sortation systems within the aviation and logistics industries. We are a highly diverse enterprise, rich in culture and expertise with an international footprint spanning in excess of 22 countries across the world.
At Daifuku BCS, we consistently strive to look beyond the obvious and inspire an environment of creativity, innovation and continuous improvement. Daifuku BCS strongly values mutual respect and trust in each other and our teams - providing a culture that is underpinned with a commitment to having fun in all that we do!
Your key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Receiving and storing incoming goods.
- Ensuring incoming goods are of accurate quantity and prescribed quality.
- Loading and unloading of materials from delivery vehicles.
- Operating a forklift and other standard warehouse equipment.
- Picking and packing products for dispatch.
- Arranging shipments of materials to required locations, locally and internationally.
- Conducting cycle counts of all stock in warehouse.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment.
- Basic computer skills including various MS office packages including Word and Excel.
- Physically fit and able to lift and move heavy packages and objects.
- Full Driver's License.
- Forklift licence. (Paid training provided)
The next steps
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then we want to hear from you.
***Respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.