Systems Technician Electrical
- We provide solutions that keep the world moving
- Hands on maintenance and fault finding role for an experienced Electrical Fitter
- Located at Hobart Airport
About the Role
As a Global Leader in material handling automation Daifuku continues to experience rapid growth. We have a great opportunity for a qualified and experienced Electrician to join our team as a Systems Technician - Electrical.
Based at Hobart Airport you will be part of the team responsible for ensuring that all the baggage handling equipment, systems and services are not only maintained but are in good working order.
As part of a supportive team your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the operations and maintenance of the baggage handling system is carried out in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensuring that all maintenance tasks are completed as per the schedule and accurately recorded
- Specific and general electrical tasks as required across all Hobart Airport assets
- Liaising on a day to day basis with airport personnel, travelers and other persons in a courteous and professional manner at all times
- Any other duties as directed by your Manager/ Supervisor
To succeed in this role, you will be safety focused, team oriented and enjoy sharing your knowledge.
Your skills/experience will include:
- An Electrical Trade qualification
- A strong work ethic and demonstrated track record as a self-starter
- Sound and timely problem solving and diagnostic techniques
- Working knowledge and experience with PLCs, VSDs, SCADA etc
- Strong Workplace OH&S awareness and commitment
- Sound computer skills including proficiency with Word and Excel
- Providing high levels of customer service along with good verbal and written communication skills
- Being able to work in highly secured areas including obtaining an ASIC
- You must be able to work a shift roster
- You will need a current and clear driver's license
- On the job training will be provided
- A company uniform along tools of the trade will be provided
- You must currently hold a CVR, LVR, if not the company will assist in this
Daifuku is a multi-dimensional global company who have over 9,000 employees worldwide. We specialize in material handling automation within both the aviation and logistic industries. We are the world's leading exponent on material handling solutions and are constantly striving for innovative solutions for our clients that cover industrial automation and sortation solutions.
We are committed to supporting a safe, diverse and inclusive culture where our contributions and differences are valued. We encourage our people to work collaboratively, demonstrating creativity and innovation (looking beyond the obvious) to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
It's an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. So, if you're looking for a rewarding career that offers world-class opportunities please forward your resume by COB Monday 25th February.
Please note we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.
Only applicants who are Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered for this role.
## No Agencies thanks