Are you an experienced IT Professional looking for a broad role in a well-established global company?
About Daifuku BCS
Daifuku BCS is a dynamic, exciting and evolving, multi-dimensional global company.
With over 500 employees, we specialize in complex industrial automation and sortation systems within the aviation and logistics industries. We are a highly diverse enterprise, rich in culture and expertise with an international footprint spanning in excess of 22 countries across the world.
With the support of our key partner and parent, Daifuku Corporation, the world's largest and most innovative materials handling solutions provider, we are changing the way our client's think in the delivery and optimisation of industrial automation and sortation solutions. We value innovation, excellence and outstanding service delivery in all that we do. Our commitment to our vision helps us forge deep, strong and enduring relationships with all of our clients to ensure that together we reach our goals.
At Daifuku BCS, we consistently strive to look beyond the obvious and inspire an environment of creativity, innovation and continuous improvement. Daifuku BCS strongly values mutual respect and trust in each other and our teams - providing a culture that is underpinned with a commitment to having fun in all that we do!
Our candidate will have proven experience in IT systems, excellent attention to detail and written and verbal communication skills. This role will see you working closely with our customers and HLC team. With a project focus, to install, configure, document, deploy, site test, support and perform end-user training for software solutions for the BCS Group. With a product development focus, to be the voice of the customer to feedback end-user feature request to the software team.
- Proven experience in industrial focused IT systems, particularly for middle-ware solutions.
- Broad computer and control systems understanding
- Experience in key aspects of network design, configuration and administration including VPN, firewall, VRRP / HSRP configuration, access list
- Experience in broad range of technologies - servers, desktop, networking
- Database configuration and administration
- Experience in providing remote support
- Experience with high availability systems and virtualisation technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Logical approach to problem solving and decision making.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Excellent report writing skillsExcellent planning, time management, prioritisation & personal organisation skills.
- Ability to plan, organise, lead, control and direct resources.
- Customer focused, with an ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external parties
- Ability to explain detailed technical issues in a clear and uncomplicated manner
- Able to think outside the square